Academy is approved as Aviation English Language Training Organization and Testing Service Provider vide DGCA approval certificate AELP/2019/002 Dt.11th Dec 2019.
Under revised regulations of CAR Section 7 Series G Part III, a candidate shall undergo minimum 30hrs training for Aviation English Language Proficiency (AELP) before appearing for the AELP Test.
- Age:-not less than sixteen years of age on the date of application.
- Qualification:-passed Class Ten Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognised Board.
- Training:-For initial issue of License: Minimum AELP training of 30hrs / 200 hrs, as required from DGCA Approved AELP organization.
- AELP Training not required for re endorsement of AELP score on existing license:
- One Interlocutor
- Operational Expert or Rater 1
- Language Specialist Expert or Rater 2
- Test Duration – 30-40minutes
- Test Method: Live, face to face only, with audio video recording