Academy is approved as Aviation English Language Training Organization and Testing Service Provider vide DGCA approval certificate AELP/2019/002 Dt.11th Dec 2019.
Under revised regulations of CAR Section 7 Series G Part III, a candidate shall undergo minimum 30hrs training for Aviation English Language Proficiency (AELP) before appearing for the AELP Test.
- Age:-not less than sixteen years of age on the date of application.
- Qualification:-passed Class Ten Examination or its equivalent examination from a recognised Board.
- Training:-For initial issue of License: Minimum AELP training of 30hrs / 200 hrs, as required from DGCA Approved AELP organization.
- AELP Training not required for re endorsement of AELP score on existing license:
- One Interlocutor
- Operational Expert or Rater 1
- Language Specialist Expert or Rater 2
- Test Duration – 30-40minutes
- Test Method: Live, face to face only, with audio video recording
We develop the relationships that underpin the next phase in your organisation’s growth. We do this by discerning the people.
The development of your next business plan will be executed by a brilliant team who will indicate your grand success.
What separates York agency from all other web design agencies is the ability to offer the most User Friendly Experience.
Graphic design is the process of visual and problem-solving using one or more of typography, photography and illustration.
A blueprint for accomplishing your objectives, from thought leadership to capacity building, photography and illustration.
Photography is the core of everything we do, photography equipment, camera, photography and reviews, photography articles.